All The World's A Stage...

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" -As You Like It, William Shakespeare

Friday, December 29, 2006

Time it moves so fast.


Well, it has come to my attention that while the rest of my family is still following the blogging trend. I have been apparently to "busy" to keep up. To busy? to at least spend a few minutes writing down my thoughts that will then be instantaneously open to my family members as well as the rest of the world to peruse at their viewing pleasure? ridiculous. My other escuse? My computer acting as its dysfunctional self was unable to upload my pictures. Now I might add that feature is now working. So in short. Here I am trying to reenter this world of blogging. So what have I been doing the past four months? Spending most of my time either in the school auditorium or on some sort of theatre trip. The photo on the top right is of me and two of my friends in some pretty spectacular pants we found while cleaning out the theatre costume cage. I am currently in two productions You Can't Take It With You as Alice and Seussical the Musical as a Who. I find it fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger King of Peace said...

Nice to see you back in the blogoshpere, even if the pants are tragic.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Oh, I don't know. The pants would be great with the right tops. So what did you find in the way of shirts?
And welcome back!

8:28 AM  
Blogger CS said...

Yea! I've missed your posts.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home